We are located in Leimert Park at 4336 Degnan Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90008. We are Wednesday - Sunday from 12pm - 6pm. We can be reached by email under the contact tab or by phone at +1-323-642-8402.
SUNE´ WOODS SOLO EXHIBITION
'TO SLEEP WITH TERRA'
Also other things happening now and soon:
- Kenturah Davis has her entire Narratives I-IV drawings included in the "We Must Risk Delight: Twenty Artists From Los Angeles" a group exhibition that is taking place during the Venice Biennale. May 9 - November 22, 2015 at the Maggaino del Sale (Accademia di Belle Arti di Venezia) in Venice, Italy.
- Lauren Halsey is artist in residence at Studio Musem Harlem in their current exhibition "Everything, Everyday" July 16, 2015-October 25, 2015. She is also exhibited in the "Coney Art Walls" project.
- Suné Woods is on view at Common Wealth and Council with a video piece titled Nadar on view until October 17th.
- Samuel Levi Jones opens his first solo exhibition "After Fred Wilson" at the Indiannaoplis Museum of Contemporary Art on view October 2 - November 19, 2015
- Andre Wagner is included in 'Hit The Street' 4 decaudes of NY street photography, a group show opening October 9 at Outlet in Brooklyn. The exhibition also includes Amy Arbus, Alan Kleinberg and Ash Thayer
- Lisa Diane Wedgeworth opens her first solo exhibition 'Star Tracking' at the Nan Rae Gallery at the Woodbury University on October 11th.
- Artist Talk with Suné Woods and Tisa Bryant. The two will discuss Woods current work and new exhibition 'To Sleep With Terra' on October 18th at 3pm.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT ARTIST SUBMISSIONS OF ANY KIND. ANY MATERIALS THAT ARE MAILED OR DROPPED OFF TO THE GALLERY WILL BE DISCARDED.
To be added to our e-mail list please sign up HERE